Welcome to our Catering Page!
JC’s Mesa Grocery and Deli also operates Columbia Basin Catering. Often times when people are planning a meal for a large group, they tend to underestimate the amount of work that goes into a meal to showcase your special event. Things like portion size, ingredient list, shopping, being tied down while your event goes on without you, and the time that goes into the project can be daunting and stressful for even organized people.
That is where we come in. We provide free consultation and can really help you consider if your event is something you can take on yourself, or which service we provide will be the best fit.
We specialize in:
- ‘Business Atmosphere’ Lunches
- ‘Hearty Worker’ Lunches
- Parties of All Kinds
- Funerals/Memorial Services
- ‘Delivery Service’ – This is typically the most affordable option and our most popular service. We make the meal for you at our location and deliver it to you, it’s that simple!
- ‘Catering Service’ – This is our premium service for your most important events. We make the meal at our location(depending on the main course desired), and we take care of everything including; linens, table settings, service, plateware, etc.
- ‘Onsite Assistance’ – Perhaps you have your own food, supplies, commercial kitchen, etc but you’re not sure you have enough qualified and competent help to ‘pull it off’. Charles will come to your site and offer ‘hands on’ professional assistance to make your special even go as smoothly as possible.
- All meals include side dishes and dessert. Beverages, plateware, plasticware, and delivery/set-up/clean-up are added to the base price.
- Tacos/Burritos/Taco Salad – this is an ‘Americanized’ version or ‘Old El Paso’ version if you will. We use fresh premium ground beef, cheddar cheese, and it comes with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, freshly made fruit salad, and dessert.
- Italian Pasta – We add peepers, ominous, and spices to our red meaty sauce and cover it until it’s glazed with mozzarella. It is served with a hand-made green salad, fresh fruit, garlic bread, and dessert.
- Sandwiches or Spinach/Tomato Basil Wraps and Soup – this is our most popular lunch item. We pre-make the wraps that morning with the finest quality ingredients. The sandwiches are brought with the ingredients on platters so the guests can ‘make their own’ as they desire. Both are served with soup, chips, fresh fruit, and dessert.
- BBQ Pork Sandwiches – We slow-cook the pork using our favorite BBQ Sauce, then season it to perfection. Comes with buns, baked beans, potato salad, fresh fruit, and dessert.
- Smoked Tri-Tip or Chicken – this is our most premium meal. We use USDA Choice Angus Beef or Northwest Grown ‘Foster Farms’ Chicken. The smoking process begins before most people are out of bed in the morning. Served with a hand-made garden salad, potato salad, fresh fruit, and dessert.
All meals above(excluding smoked tri-tip and chicken), are $10.50 per person with a minimum 25 people for the delivery service.
Smoked Tri-Tip or Chicken is $15 per person with a minimum of 25 people.
Delivery/Set-Up/Clean-Up is $50-$100 depending on location and specific needs
As noted above, plateware, plasticware, and beverages are not included in prices quoted, but are added to the final bill.
Catering Service – Call for Pricing – Free Consultation
On-Site Assistance – $60 per hour. Charles w/helper $99 per hour. 4 hour minimum charge.
Our primary service area is within 25 miles of the 99343 zip code in the North Franklin area, although arrangements can be made for further distances.
A down payment of 50% maybe required for new customers and/or very large parties. Prices quoted above are intended for groups up to 100 people. Please call for pricing for groups larger than 100.